- Access is by reservation on specific fitness equipment ONLY
- To reserve equipment go to: https://simmonssportscenterspring2021.as.me/
- Sign up is a maximum of 24 hours in advance and a minimum of 1 hour in advance ONLY
- Maximum 60 minutes in Holmes Sports Center per user per day
- Users may NOT enter additional work out areas or substitute work out areas other than reservation.
- All users MUST clean hands with hand sanitizer upon entry into Holmes Sports Center.
- Users may enter the Holmes Sports Center no earlier than 5 minutes prior to reservation.
- Users must exit Holmes Sports Center immediately following reservation time.
- Mandatory mask wearing at all times throughout the Holmes Sports Center
- All equipment sectioned/roped off out of use must NOT be used.
- Workout areas open include:
- Users must wipe down equipment with disinfectant/paper towel immediately after each use.
- Please bring your own water bottle. All Sports Center water fountains will be turned off per state regulation.
- Users MUST be "CLEARED" on CoVerified and show proof upon checking in. Users showing "RESTRICTED" on CoVerified will not be permitted into the Holmes Sports Center.
- Off Campus students must receive a negative COVID on campus 24 hours in advance of reservation.
- Upon entering the Holmes Sports Center, the off-campus student must present to the Front Desk a confirmation email from Broad Institute demonstrating a negative COVID test result
- All off-campus students must complete and submit the symptoms check form to the Front Desk worker upon entering the Sports Center
Users must arrive in swim attire and bring all belongings onto the pool deck. Personal belongings shall be placed in designated, labeled spaces correlating with specific lanes.Access to locker rooms shall be restricted to restroom use only. Prior to entering the water, all users must take a cleansing shower using the portable on deck shower provided.
Navigating the Pool Deck:
Users shall enter the pool area through the door at the bottom of the balcony stairs. When leaving the pool area, users shall exit through the emergency exit door located next to the jacuzzi. Users shall follow designated one-way traffic patterns counterclockwise around the pool deck and maintain 6-foot social distancing at all times.
- Stay home if sick or in quarantine
- Avoid entering the premises if symptomatic, e.g., a fever of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or above, unusual coughing, shortness of breath, headaches, chills, shaking chills, sore throat, muscle aches or pains, new loss of taste or smell, or feverish.
- Maintain 6 feet separation between individuals, except for in household groups.
- Sneeze/cough into cloth, tissues, elbow or sleeve. Discard tissue in trash cans.
- Avoid hand shaking or physical contact except among household members.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water, and for at least 20 seconds.
- Wear a face covering while not in the water.