Simmons University has made the difficult decision to conduct the Fall 2020 Semester online. This decision is the best way to ensure the continued health and safety of our community and to continue to deliver on the University's mission. As a result of this decision, the William J. Holmes Sports & Fitness Center will remain closed to all outside groups, members and the Simmons University community until January 2021. Should we reopen campus January 2021, our staff will work with all rental groups on Spring semester contracts at a later date. Our facility rental groups are very important to us, and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
Stay healthy and we look forward to working with you in the future!
Welcome to the Holmes Sports Center Facilities Reservation page.
We will try our best to accommodate everyone's needs. To help expedite the process, please review the following guidelines before filling out the reservation form:
- Individual Simmons students, faculty or staff may NOT reserve activity areas.
- Upon arrival at the Sports Center, Simmons community members may check in with the front desk to see if a particular room is available. If it is, they are permitted to use it;
- Individual Simmons students, faculty or staff, who are members of an outside group with no affiliation to Simmons, will NOT be allowed to reserve space. The outside group is responsible for reserving the space at the hourly fee.
- All outside groups are required to have proper insurance coverage, including:
- Liability Insurance ($1,000,000 per occurrence/$3,000,000 per aggregate)
- Molestation Coverage ($250,000) if a youth organization.
*PLEASE NOTE – by filling out the form below you are only making a space request. Submission of this form does NOT mean you have an approved reservation. The facility manager will send a confirming email within 7 days of the request.
Please click here to access the facilities reservations form.