The mission of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee is to enhance the total student-athlete experience by promoting opportunity, protecting student-athlete welfare and fostering a positive student-athlete image to the campus and community.
PURPOSE OF SIMMONS SAAC
- To give student-athletes a voice in determining the rules, regulations and policies that affect student-athletes' lives on campus and within the NCAA governance structure.
- To promote effective communication between athletics administration and student-athletes.
- To build a sense of community within the athletics program involving all athletics teams.
- To promote a positive student-athlete image through involvement in the community.
- To design and provide programs that will encourage academic achievement, good health and nutrition, social responsibility, and general awareness.