John-Paul Hezel, MD
Specializes in Orthopaedics, 617-667-3940
Dr. Hezel specializes in the non-operative management of all sports and musculoskeletal injuries. He uses an exercise and rehabilitation-based approach to treat people of all ages who sustain injuries across a wide range of activities, from leisurely fitness training to high-level organized athletics. Dr. Hezel is trained in musculoskeletal ultrasound and peripheral joint and soft-tissue injections.
Education and Training
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
Post Graduate Training
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester, MA
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University Hospital/Moss Rehab, Philadelphia
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago Professional Appointments
- Dr. Hezel is certified in Physical Medicine, and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.