Pool Hours and Rules
The pool will have a modified schedule over Spring Break (3/9-3/17):
Academic Year Lap Swim Hours:
12:00-1:30pm (8 Lanes & Teaching Pool)
6:30-8:30pm (3 Lanes & Teaching Pool)
*occasional closings for home swim meets
Aquatic Facility Rules
- Bath caps are required for all swimmers.
- Clean bathing suits are required. No shorts.
- No shoes are allowed on deck.
- Soap showers must be taken before entering the pool.
- Starting blocks and diving boards are for use by the varsity swimming and diving team only.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the pool without adult supervision. Children under the age of 12 must be actively monitored by a parent/guardian in all areas.
- Persons with communicable skin diseases, skin infections, abrasions, or open wounds should not use the pool.
- The 25-yard area is for lap swimming only. Patrons must circle swim, staying to the right.
- The shallow pool is for recreation and children.
- Feet first pool entry only. No diving in any area less than 9 ft. deep.
- No running or horseplay in the pool or on the deck.
- No person shall spit, or in any way contaminate the pool, floors, walkways, aisles, or locker rooms.
- No person shall throw into the pool any objects that contaminate the pool or endanger the bathers.
- No glass containers allowed in the pool walkways or 9 ft. of the pool area.
- No floatation devices of any kind.
- Diapers are not allowed in the pool unless covered by plastic pants.
- The sports center staff has the authority to dismiss anyone from the pool area
Sauna and Spa
- Children under the age of 16 may use the sauna or spa only with close adult supervision.
- Use both the sauna and spa in moderation.
- Excessive exposure may be harmful to your health. Consult your physician before using the sauna or spa.
- Time limit: 30 minutes for the sauna and 10 minutes for the spa.
- No person with communicable diseases are allowed to use the sauna or spa.
- Showers must be taken before entering the spa.
- Appropriate swimwear is required.