Fall 2021 Lap Swim Hours
FALL SEMESTER LAP SWIM HOURS: (Aug. 30 - Dec. 20, 2021)
- Monday - Friday: 12pm - 1:30pm (8 lanes)
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00pm - 9:00pm (4 lanes)
- Saturdays: 12pm - 1:30pm (8 lanes) * - watch for frequent closings
- Sundays: 2pm - 3pm
During the fall semester, please note the following pool closures due to Holidays and/home swim meets
- No Evening Lap Swim Dec. 16
Lap swim will end on December 20th, 2021 for the Winter Break and will resume on Tuesday, January 18th, 2022.
For more information and instructions on how to make a reservation, read our COVID Policies and Procedures. All policies and procedures will be updated regularly according to State, City and University guidelines."
Aquatic Facility Rules
- No swimming without a lifeguard on duty.
- Bathing caps are required for all swimmers.
- No eating, drinking or smoking in the pool area.
- Bathing suits are required, no cut-offs, gym shorts, t-shirts or tights
- Cleansing showers must be taken before entering the pool.
- Starting blocks are to be used by competitive teams only and are not to be used by patrons.
- Diving boards are to be used by varsity athletes only.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the pool without adult supervision. Children under the age of 12 must be actively monitored by a parent/guardian in all areas.
- Persons with communicable skin diseases, skin infections, abrasions, or open wounds should not use the pool.
- The 25-yard lanes are for lap swimming only. Patrons must circle swim, counterclockwise.
- Feet first pool entry only. No diving in any area less than nine feet deep.
- No running or horseplay in the pool or on the deck.
- No person shall spit, or in any way contaminate the pool, floors, walkways, aisles, or locker rooms.
- No person shall throw into the pool any objects that contaminate the pool or endanger the bathers.
- No glass containers allowed in the pool walkways or nine feet of the pool area.
- No floatation devices of any kind.
- Diapers are not allowed in the pool unless covered by plastic pants.
- In emergency situations patrons must clear the pool at the request of the lifeguards.
- The sports center staff has the authority to dismiss anyone from the pool area.
- Children under the age of 16 are prohibited from using the spa.
- Observe a reasonable time limit: a maximum of 10 minutes is recommended.
- Excessive exposure may be harmful to your health. Consult your physician before using the sauna or spa.
- No persons with communicable diseases shall be allowed to use the spa.
- Cleansing showers must be taken before entering the spa.
- Appropriate swimwear is required.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women, infants, and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure should not enter the spa.
- Do not use spa while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
- The temperature of the spa must remain less than 104.