Academic Year Lap Swim Hours -- Begin September 4
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM (Eight Lanes)
8:30 PM - 9:30 PM (Four Lanes)
12:00 - 1:30 PM (Eight Lanes)
2:00 - 3:00 PM (Eight Lanes)
*During Spring Semester, please note the following pool closures due to holidays and home swim meets:
Saturday, 1/19 - Pool Closed for Meet
Saturday, 1/26 - Pool Closed for Meet
Saturday, 2/2 - Pool Closed for Meet
Sunday, 2/3 - Pool Closed for Meet
Saturday, 2/9 - Pool Closed for Meet
Sunday, 2/10 - Pool Closed for Meet
Saturday, 2/17 - Pool Closed for Meet
Sunday, 2/18 - Pool Closed for Meet
Spring Break (March 2-10) Lap Swim Hours
12:00-1:30 PM (No Lap Swim Hours on Weekends or Evenings)
Final Exam Week (May 10-17) Lap Swim Hours
12:00-1:30 PM (No Lap Swim Hours on May 12 or Evenings)
Summer Lap Swim Hours
July & August Lap Swim (July 2 - August 17)
Monday, Wednesday & Friday (12:15 PM - 1:15 PM) - 8 Lanes
Tuesday & Thursday (12:00 - 1:00 PM) - 8 Lanes
Monday-Thursday (5:30 PM - 6:30 PM) - 4 Lanes
Closed on Saturday & Sunday
Aquatic Facility Rules
- Bath caps are required for all swimmers.
- Clean bathing suits are required. No shorts.
- No shoes are allowed on deck.
- Soap showers must be taken before entering the pool.
- Starting blocks and diving boards are for use by the varsity swimming and diving team only.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the pool without adult supervision. Children under the age of 12 must be actively monitored by a parent/guardian in all areas.
- Persons with communicable skin diseases, skin infections, abrasions, or open wounds should not use the pool.
- The 25-yard area is for lap swimming only. Patrons must circle swim, staying to the right.
- The shallow pool is for recreation and children.
- Feet first pool entry only. No diving in any area less than 9 ft. deep.
- No running or horseplay in the pool or on the deck.
- No person shall spit, or in any way contaminate the pool, floors, walkways, aisles, or locker rooms.
- No person shall throw into the pool any objects that contaminate the pool or endanger the bathers.
- No glass containers allowed in the pool walkways or 9 ft. of the pool area.
- No floatation devices of any kind.
- Diapers are not allowed in the pool unless covered by plastic pants.
- The sports center staff has the authority to dismiss anyone from the pool area
Sauna and Spa
- Children under the age of 16 may use the sauna or spa only with close adult supervision.
- Use both the sauna and spa in moderation.
- Excessive exposure may be harmful to your health. Consult your physician before using the sauna or spa.
- Time limit: 30 minutes for the sauna and 10 minutes for the spa.
- No person with communicable diseases are allowed to use the sauna or spa.
- Showers must be taken before entering the spa.
- Appropriate swimwear is required.